Our Client is one of the most successful contractors around the world, which also acts as a promoter of initiatives in project finance and concession. In 2010 the Co. was placed in world rankings of the Engineering News Record "ENR Top Global Contractors 2010 ".
Transport infrastructure, water and renewable energy, civil construction and industrial areas are the best interests of the contracting and grant activities developed by the Group. A group made up of people and managers with the know-how of high profile over the years have been able to guarantee a continuity of management, guiding the company along a path of steady growth and development.
Listed on the Stock Exchange since June 2002, the Co. today contributes to the development of the world in 24 countries.
The Numbers of the Group
• More than 100 active sites in 23 different countries.
• More than 500 major works around the world.
• More than 2 billion euros in consolidated sales in late 2010.
• More than 9 billion euros of order backlog at December 31, 2010.
Project: WHSD (Western High Speed Diameter) for Northern Highway Capital (agent in Public Private Partnership from the municipality of Saint Petersburg)
Performer : JV (Italy)/(Turkey) (50%-50%) – Type of contract: EPC
Building the central section of the ring road in the city of St. Petersburg. Within this section, it is planned to construct an overpassing metal bridge 40 meters wide and 10 km long. In front of the harbor such a bridge will include two metal backstays outstretched towards the sea.
Contract value: about 2.2 billion € -- Duration of contract: 36 months -- Relocation: February 2012 -- Construction starting: April 2012.
As General Contractor, JV will transfer all the activities. The work is expected to be segmented in 7 sites.
Role: Administrative Manager / Reporting to: Administration Director / Location: Russia – Saint Petersburg
Main responsibilities and duties are as follows:
• Cooperate and coordinates the below mentioned sections
• Supports Administration Director with regard to manage and follow relationships with the local administrative authorities and union organizations within the scope of the Project;
• Forms an archive by orderly arranging documents generated and issued by his own department (as digital and hard copy);
• Organizes and controls camps, mess halls, infirmary and lodging;
• Ensures the control of the organization of the shuttles and other social services;
• During the construction, takes pioneering role in taking decisions for the development or improvement of the quality, in making evaluations and in execution of the regulations;
• Detects nonconformities during the project construction period and requests QA/QC Department for the necessary corrective actions;
• Ensures and controls the execution of the procedures by the sections/people reporting to him;
In line with the approval of the Department Manager, determines and recruits personnel profile and needs regarding his own department with the coordination and support of the Personnel Department
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.