Site Superintendents (Assistant Yard)
Our Client is one of the most successful contractors around the world, which also acts as a promoter of initiatives in project finance and concession. In 2010 the Co. was placed in world rankings of the Engineering News Record "ENR Top Global Contractors 2010 ".
Transport infrastructure, water and renewable energy, civil construction and industrial areas are the best interests of the contracting and grant activities developed by the Group. A group made up of people and managers with the know-how of high profile over the years have been able to guarantee a continuity of management, guiding the company along a path of steady growth and development.
Listed on the Stock Exchange since June 2002, the Co. today contributes to the development of the world in 24 countries.
The Numbers of the Group
• More than 100 active sites in 23 different countries.
• More than 500 major works around the world.
• More than 2 billion euros in consolidated sales in late 2010.
• More than 9 billion euros of order backlog at December 31, 2010.
Project Construction of the center section of the ring road of the city of St. Petersburg. Within the section it is planned to construct a raised metal bridge width of 40 meters and a length of 10 km. At the crossing of the sea in front of the bridge at the port it includes two important sections stays.
Contract value: about 2.2 billion € - Duration of contract: 36 months - Mobilisation: February 2012 - Construction start: April 2012
Role: 4 Site Superintendents (Assistant Yard)
Level: Employee / Framework
Reporting to: Site Manager
Location: Russia - Saint Petersburg
He oversees the production units on site and / or carers as directed by the Site Manager, ensuring that the work is carried out in respect of safety, time and quality standards required by the contract.
- Reporting on production of units and assigned to foster, through daily reporting relationships;
- The adoption of care standards of safety and accident prevention in the area of responsibility and provides the verification of their compliance in accordance with the Safety Plan;
- Checking the efficiency of the tools or going accident prevention prescribed by law for the execution of the work.
- Ensuring that the safety devices of machinery, plant and equipment are not removed;
- Appling as provided in the risk assessment documents in a timely manner indicating the presence of direct higher risks not covered in these documents endeavoring to take immediate safety measures and precautions necessary to protect the physical integrity of workers, suspending if any jobs waiting for instructions from immediate superiors;
- Ensuring that all staff are continuously present in the work entrusted to him to comply with the rules of the Law on Prevention and the documents provided by the risk assessment, to prevent any accident trends;
- Appling without delay of any prescriptions issued by the bodies responsible for health and safety;
- Immediately reporting to their superiors accident occurred at work, referring to the causes and circumstances that caused the event, in order to implement the measures and precautions to prevent the recurrence of similar events;
- Monitoring the activities of their sector they operate in compliance with contract specifications, the program works, and how much technical instructions provided in the Project Management Plan (PGP);
- Monitoring the activities of their sector they operate in compliance with environmental specifications provided by the Environmental Management Plan (AMP);
- Monitoring the activities of their sector they operate in compliance with the specifications provided by the Safety Management Plan (PGS);
- Informing about any default on the part of caregivers and providers;
- Promptly reporting non-compliance reported in the pipeline;
- Indicating the need for equipment or machinery that would enable better performance of the work;
- Managing the PCQ for the aspects of competence assigned to it;
- Managing the PGA for the aspects of competence assigned to it;
- Highlighting the need to make any design changes carried out by third parties;
- Ensuring the correct use and maintenance of assigned equipment and machinery.
- Diploma in Technical
- Relevant experience of at least 6 years experience in the same role or role equivalent structured companies in the sector, at international level, preferably in Russia, complex projects for the construction of infrastructure projects in transport and / or civil liability, including critical bridges metal on water / land, wharves, ports, etc.
Specialist skills required:
1. Specialist foundation works (consolidation, piles, micropiles etc.)
2. Earthwork (excavation and embankments)
3. Viaducts, flyovers and bridges
4. Structures in elevation (traditional concrete or prefabricated)
Fluent knowledge of English, knowledge of Russian language will be an important plus.
Complete profile remarkable organizational skills and interpersonal, problem solving, operational guidance and the tangle of team and ability to work I gro group. And it is requested to transfer the full availability in Russia for the duration of the project.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.