Training & Sales Support Specialist
Our Client is a supplier of automotive intelligence founded in England in 1984. Its Global Headquarters are in Harrow, London, UK with offices in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands and USA.
Every day the Co’s staff works in over 40 countries to source over 1,000 items of vehicle data, providing consistent, comparable information on all makes and models.
Both trade and business media use the Company’s up-to-date information on vehicle specifications and pricing, sales and registration, news and initiatives as an industry source with their intelligence regularly within both printed and online media sources.
The Company’s client base includes all of the world’s volume vehicle manufacturers, giving them the ability to react to short-term market movements, plan for long-term developments and ultimately to meet consumers’ needs. The Company’s intelligence has also been adapted for consumer use in motoring web portals where customers can see the advantages and disadvantages of a specified model against any other while major leasing companies use the Company’s intelligence to drive the vehicle quotation process.
For its operations in Russia the Company is looking for:
Training & Sales Support Specialist
Overall Purpose of the Position
Advising customers using the Co’s products & solutions, by giving them excellent training, support and service(training on the Co’s products will be provided since this knowledge can’t be obtained elsewhere).
Customers include the following automotive sub sectors: OEM, Leasing & Renting, Insurance, Dealership, Portal, Components and Press.
Responsibilities - Training
• Develop and deliver both internal and external training on the Co’s products which provides instruction and demonstrates value proposition. Training may be delivered in a classroom-based environment, onsite with a customer or online.
• Teach the clients how to use / deploy a custom the Co’s solution within its existing business processes.
Responsibilities – Sales Support
• Provide first line support on product / databases issues, and qualify them before handing them over to second line technical support team for resolution or further investigation.
• Share potential problems with the sales team, especially with the account manager in charge of the project being worked.
• Offer internal (local team) and external (clients) advice, train or perform pre-sales presentations of the Co’s product range, in conjunction with the sales staff where required
• Provide insight for the seamless integration of the Co’s solutions into the client’s existing business processes.
• Determine customer requirements and assist sales staff in estimating the work, maintenance, customisation costs and delivery time for custom requests from customers.
• Customise the automotive content of Car specs web sites through its administration interface.
• Improve and optimize the use of our tools providing on-going product support, maintenance and advice to Car specs & V4 customers, responding ASAP to their queries in a reliable and professional way.
• Liaise with head office (Harrow, UK) and other countries to send/follow up calls or request solutions for incidents.
• Proactive internal logging for time spent with customer meetings or support (CRM Service Activities).
• Participate to local or international internal calls and trainings needed to provide effective customer support on our products.
• Strong educational background
• 2+ year’s experience in marketing or solutions based training & support role
• Communicate effectively in English & Russian, both verbal and written
• PC excellence at a User level (Windows, Office, SQL Databases, Internet)
• Familiar with programming, SQL Server, QA, hardware, support and infrastructure, able to resolve technical problems with our central IT helpdesk support. No need to be an expert in all fields, but should have a technical aptitude & interest.
• Candidates should be confident, self-motivated and results-driven. Demonstration of attention to detail, dedication to task completion, ability to prioritise workloads and work within tight deadlines on an ad hoc basis is essential.
• Good industry knowledge and knowledge of the client lifecycle, with the ability to link solution capabilities with business processes.
• Strong presentation & communication skills, including some experience in delivering training
• Ability to actively listen to the client, applying the industry knowledge to demonstrate immediate solutions / workarounds, aiming to solve client problems.
• Willing to travel (mainly in the local country but there may be a requirement to travel abroad)
• Driving Licence & personal car
• Availability of home-office (based in Moscow)
• Willingness to offer services under Service Providers’ Agreement
• Sales support experience
• Experience and familiarity of the Russian Automotive market & business requirements
• Additional CEE languages
• Knowledge of the Co’s V4 and/or Car specs software and/or its immediate competitors
• Experience of working in a multi-national/matrix management environment
It is vital that the candidate has a spirit of entrepreneurship as well as enthusiasm and capacity to work for well established international Group with strong international concept for products and solutions.
Personally, he /she must be a good looking and presentable, to be “ a consultant by his mood”: effective listener, able to teach and convinced people, responsible, always “willing to go extra mile”. Ideal candidate should demonstrate strong self-managerial skills, a very entrepreneurial style and excellent and convincing presentation skills. The ideal candidate should be in a position to motivate people and needs to be tasks and objectives oriented.
The candidate will be home-based in Moscow, visiting clients’ sites as necessary.
You will be assisted in your induction process by local colleagues who will work with you.
This is a full time position for a permanent contract starting from November.
You must have the right to live and work in Russia.
To apply please send your CV & cover letter in English.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.