Expatriate site manager
Our Client is one of the famous privately held international HVACEA contractors. It’s specialties are Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Many developers in the capital area and many big construction companies in Europe are it’s clients.
The Company’s experience of tight schedules, of flexible handling of change requirements and of continuous development of action significantly increase it’s competitiveness as a versatile, reliable and skillful realizer of demanding projects within mechanical and electrical services.
For its operations in Russia (Moscow / St.Petersbourg) the Company is looking for:
EXPATRIATE SITE MANAGER
whose mission will be to supervise mechanical, electrical, HVAC and sewer lining projects on construction sites including but not limited to:
- direct supervision of own installers
- supervision of subcontracts
- making and follow up of time schedules
- material take off from design drawings
- innovating site- and installation procedures
- quality control
- material flow control
- co-ordination with other contractor´s works
- and making sure that projects are completed cost effectively and within deadlines.
The successful candidate will accomplish these requirements:
• Technical education in Electrical or Mechanical (HVAC) Engineering
• 5-15 years of experience in Construction sector / housing technique, including coaching, motivating, training staff
• Experience of working in an international environment either as a part of an international company or with substantial international contracts
• Experience from business subject to high pace and frequent and rapid changes
• Working knowledge of English and Russian languages
• Profound knowledge of Russian construction market
• Ability to generate new ideas and innovative thinking
Special Knowledge: understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge
Commercial Awareness: understands and applies commercial and financial principles. Views issues in terms of cost, profits, markets and added value
Leadership: motivates and empowers others in order to reach organizational goals
Oral Communication: speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups
Interpersonal Sensitivity: interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respects and works well with others
Flexibility: successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
Resilience: maintains effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure. Remains calm stable and in the control him/herself
Planning & Organizing: organizes and schedules events, activities and resources. Sets up and monitors timescale and plans
It is vital that the candidate understands that the Co. is a contractor of wide area mechanical and electrical services driven by engineers, having experience in executing even bigger projects at sites.
The candidate will be based in Moscow or St.Petersbourg, visiting clients’ sites as necessary.
He / she will be assisted in the induction process by local colleagues who will work together.
This is a full time position for a permanent contract. Appx. salary 6-7K Euro. The Co. covers usual work related travelling and accommodation.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.