ADMINISTRATIVE & LOGISTICS MANAGER
Our Client is French Co since 1947 specializing in sanitary equipment production. Russian subsidiary was open in September 2011 in Moscow. The small company of three has Russian Legal entity importing goods from its factories in Europe and Asia. The Co. has warehouse in Moscow region and strong clients in B to B, wholesale and retail segments.
For its Russian operations the Company has an exciting opportunity for the position of:
ADMINISTRATIVE & LOGISTICS MANAGER
whose mission will be prompt and accurate delivery goods from factories to the local clients including customs clearance and documentation support of the whole process.
Reporting to the Managing Director and in cooperation with Head Office in France this A&L Manager will be responsible for:
- Import of goods from Europe and Asia to Russia (auto trucks and sea transportation)
- Preparation of documents for customs clearance of export / import, selection of HS codes and calculation of customs import value, preparation of contracts, invoices, packing lists, technical documentations and etc.
- Translation of requested documents
- Support and control of shipments (interaction with customs brokers, logistics companies, forwarders, warehouses)
- Daily monitoring delivery of goods shipped from the warehouse to dealers in Russia region (формирование заказов на отгрузку, контроль остатков и сроков годности продукции, оприходование товара).
- Updating the matrix of delivery and logistics schemes to include new destination and optimize costs
Interacting with service suppliers – bookkeeping, transport & logistics companies, warehouse – work coordination, quality control (взаимоотношения с компаниями –поставщиками услуг (бухгалтерские, складские и транспортные услуги), координация их работы, контроль выполнения поставленных задач , контроль качества услуг)
Interaction with Banks (currency control, payment in foreign currency, etc)
- Preparing and maintain database in 1C 8 Trade and Excel
- Accounting support of a the enterprise operation (Обработка первичной финансовой документации, умение анализировать данные в программе 1С, планирование и контроль платежей)
- Responsible for all trade operations bookkeeping (ВЭД : формирование заказов на производство, заказ транспорта)
- Provide a monthly financial MS Excel reporting to the head-office (Подготовка отчетов для головного офиса)
Skills and competences
Good knowledge of 1C 8 and Office Pro (Excel, Word)
Good knowledge of Russian accounting principles.
Good knowledge of custom clearance and the required documentation.
Fluent French or English.
The successful candidate will accomplish these requirements:
- Proven successful experience in delivering goods from factories to the local clients including customs clearance and documentation support of the whole process
Knowledge of transportation (trucks & ship) and customs clearance operations, experience in selecting and managing outsourced providers
- Strong experience in customer care and sales operations support
- Responsible decision maker, mature and respectful
- To be proactive, stress resistant and able to work in multitasking with tough deadlines since the company is a really small structure.
- Candidates should be confident, self-motivated and results-driven. Demonstration of attention to detail, dedication to task completion, ability to prioritize workloads and work within tight deadlines on an ad hoc basis is essential.
It is vital that the candidate has a spirit of entrepreneurship as well as enthusiasm and capacity to work for well-established international Group with strong international concept for products and solutions.
The candidate will be office-based and will be assisted in the induction process by local and French colleagues who will work together.
This is a full time position for a permanent contract starting from September.
The compensation package will be discussed and offered to the successful candidate after the interviewing.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.