Admissions Representative / Telemarketing / Phone Sales / Career Counseling
Our Client – US based University - is looking to fill 100% remote (work from home) - Remote Admissions Counselor.
At this point in time the University is expanding operations and is aiming to target prospective students from Europe. As such, the University wanted to hire qualified remote personnel from Russia.
Admissions Representative / US based University / Telemarketing / Phone Sales / Career Counseling
Position: Admissions Counselor / Sales / Student Recruitment
Main Activity: Call prospective students seeking education at the University level, assist in the enrollment process. Reach weekly recruitment goals. Candidate must be fully fluent with native English pronunciation.
Participate in the global economy, join AIU a university in the USA with a 20+ year history. Work from home remotely, no travel, commuting, or relocation needed. AIU provides training, prospects/candidates, support from supervisors, a telephone to make calls, a customer management platform and other tools like: automated/mass emails, video chat, etc. Collaborate remotely with staff and facilitate the enrollment of qualified students around the world.
As an admissions representative, prospective students/candidates will be assigned to you thought out the day to be contact by you via telephone. The prospects/candidates are obtained 100% from the universitys web site after completing a contact request form and are distributed in real time. You will speak with many prospects candidates throughout the world and you will learn about their cultures, interests, goals and career plans. You will evaluate and qualify the candidate for admissions and then facilitate the registration/enrollment process. If you would like to be an educational ambassador representing AIU and you meet the following characteristics this may be the career path for you.
- 3 yrs Customer Service/ Sales and/or Telemarketing experience
- Able to work remotely and coordinate with personnel around the world
- English Speaker 100% (like native speaker), English Writing 95%
- Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 70-100/day
- Must have stable internet connection with minimum 5MB/s download 1MB/s upload speed
- Computer/PC running authentic copy of Windows 7 or higher, minimum 4GB Rams and a 2.0Ghz Processor
- Familiarity with Windows, Outlook and Word
- Utilize the Prospect Management System adding comments and changing status of each assigned prospect.
- Call prospective students using established methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects about AIU academic programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
- Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
- Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.