Multicultural Development Specialists (MDS)
Our client, an international school specializing in a child education and development, currently is
piloting a very special project in the United States, Mexico and Guatemala. The project aims to develop multilingual, multicultural children; children who will grow up to be global citizens.
We are looking for Multicultural Development Specialists (MDS) from nine different cultures who could teach children ages 0 -10 their unique culture and language. The cultures we are specifically targeting are:
• Indian (Hindi)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Egyptian (Arabic)
We are specifically looking to hire persons who, above all, are passionate about working with children. Just as important, we´re looking for persons who understand the importance of education and its role in shaping the life of the individual and, therefore, our communities and the world. Essentially, we´re looking for people who want to commit their time and effort to educating our future leaders. We believe given their education, these children will have the potential to uphold and promote a more ethical, peaceful world.
Requirements for candidates:
The candidate must:
1. Been born and grown up in one of the above cultures;
2. Speak, write and read their native language fluidly and without a foreign accent;
3. Speak English (in order to receive the necessary training)
4. Has experience / education in teaching or taking care of children
4. Be willing to work in either Guatemala, US or México
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.