Service Engineer (TV Lens and CCTV)
Our client, international TV Lens and CCTV Lens producer is opening the service (repair) workshop to cope with trouble-shooting for the growing number of delivered products.
Job qualification guideline of Service Engineer / TV Lens and CCTV)
Department: Optical Device / Оптические устройства (линзы)
Report to: General Manager of OD Business Unit
Work with close collaboration with KAMs of TV Lens and CCTV Lens.
1. Repair lenses.
2. Visit the end-users to check products for trouble-shooting and report to the HQ.
3. Try to find solution by timely and in-depth communication with the service dept of the HQ
4. Make lists of spare parts to be ordered by the HQ
5. Record repair works and other activities and make regular report to the service dept of the HQ
6. Check cases with warranty repairs to be delegated to the local Authorized Service Centers (ASC’s).
7. Provide service engineers of ASC’s with technical training for knowledge and skill transfer.
8. Translate operation and maintenance memos/manuals from English to Russian.
9. Support local industry exhibitions.
Requirements for candidates:
Age: 25 –35
Education: Technical / Engineering (optical knowledge is very welcome)
Knowledge of Foreign language: Good command of English or German (written and spoken) including technical subjects. Successful candidate shall be sent to Germany for intensive technical (repair) training for which English is a working language. He should fully understand the contents.
Best case – worked at the service workshop for the optical products,
Second best – worked as an technical engineer for the optical products,
Third best – have profound knowledge about the optical products,
Fourth best – have general engineering background and good at absorbing new technical knowledge and skillful.
- He should have a driving license with some driving record.
- Business trips could be frequent (once per month) in the CIS countries in addition to daily visits to the customers and partner inside Moscow. At the initial stage and from time to time trip to Germany to attend the technical training/seminar will be required.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.