Administrative Manager (Director of Administration and Finance)
Our Client is one of the most successful contractors around the world, which also acts as a promoter of initiatives in project finance and concession. In 2010 the Co. was placed in world rankings of the Engineering News Record "ENR Top Global Contractors 2010 ".
Transport infrastructure, water and renewable energy, civil construction and industrial areas are the best interests of the contracting and grant activities developed by the Group. A group made up of people and managers with the know-how of high profile over the years have been able to guarantee a continuity of management, guiding the company along a path of steady growth and development.
Listed on the Stock Exchange since June 2002, the Co. today contributes to the development of the world in 24 countries.
The Numbers of the Group
• More than 100 active sites in 23 different countries.
• More than 500 major works around the world.
• More than 2 billion euros in consolidated sales in late 2010.
• More than 9 billion euros of order backlog at December 31, 2010.
Project: construction of the center section of the ring road of the city of St. Petersburg. Within the section it is planned to construct a raised metal bridge width of 40 meters and a length of 10 km. At the crossing of the sea in front of the bridge at the port it includes two important sections stays.
Contract value: about 2.2 billion € - Duration of contract: 36 months - Mobilisation: February 2012 - Construction start: April 2012.
Role: Administrative Manager (Director of Administration and Finance).
Reporting to: Project Director / Project Manager.
Location: Russia - Saint Petersburg.
Summary and role:
- ensuring the proper administrative and financial management of the contract as regards the application of regulations on financial statements, legal, tax, currency, customs and personnel for local and Italian;
- takes part in the planning and control management by giving special assistance to local function to that charge.
- Defining its organization, depending on specific circumstances, shall have any changes and additions by submitting the entire approval of the Central Administrative Management (DAM);
- Implementing the information system of reference with respect to the applicable local laws and takes care of updates due to regulatory changes occurred, or for specific management requirements;
- Ensuring the application of legislation on financial statements, legal, tax, customs and currency, as well as that relating to the specific field of membership with respect to the scope of its competence to local and the related effects for Italian;
- Ensuring the continuous updating in the specific area of expertise and research the most appropriate solutions to specific problems of reference;
- being responsible for proper accounting and general analytical Entities in the country, both for local purposes, both for Italians and to this end, proposes changes to the accounting standards;
- Ensuring the preparation of financial statements, for local purposes, the entity in the country;
- Being responsible for the preparation of the Reporting Package in order to prepare the financial statements in accordance with Italian law, following the directions provided by the parent;
- Editing with reference to the administrative management of the business assets (fixed assets and inventory) in concert and as directed by the specific location of services;
- Taking care of the financial management of the country, in concert and as recommended by the Financial Management Group, also with reference to the release of Warranties;
- Assisting the Finance Department in the issuance of specific insurance policies, providing any information about it;
- Being responsible for the management of expatriate and local staff, as recommended by the Directorate of Human Resources Group, ensuring compliance with all provisions of the existing rules for local and for the related aspects
- Selecting and sharing with the central functions and the direction of Assistant / country resources and human resources devoted to administration in the Job Order;
- Preparing and training the new resources for administration and finance to the structure of contracts, in line with the requirements laid down by the corporate and business plans Inserting and Training;
- Supervising the activity of ADM at the specific contract;
- Handling relations with the unions and the local social security and welfare institutions;
- Participating in planning of the economic and financial competence of specific orders, it follows developments, ensuring the necessary support to those responsible for the specific competence;
- Participating in new initiatives, as regards the respective themes of responsibility, even for matters related to agreements with corporate partners and with reference to the identification of the legal entity to form, is considered more appropriate for the initiative develop conclusions for approval of DAM;
- Preparing the tax planning of entities in the country, seeking the most optimal solutions, in compliance with the directives of the DAM, the objectives dictated by the reference plan, and regulations in force in countries where the Group operates;
- Assisting in case of audit, tax administrations to ensure the provision of what is required and curing in the presence of any findings and complaints, the management of its litigation, immediately informing the DAM and agreeing with it every initiative;
- Being responsible for proper implementation of administrative and accounting procedures issued, pursuant to Law 262/2005, the manager responsible for preparing the accounting;
- Suggesting the DAM any changes be made to the administrative and accounting procedures in relation to actual business needs, from time to time affecting the services specifically involved in each process subject to the specific procedure.
- Handling relations with the supervisory bodies of the individual entities, as regards their respective powers, according to the directives of the DAM, in order to facilitate the conduct of its audit and compliance with the applicable regulations in specific areas (Independent Auditors - Supervisory Board).
- Degree in Economics or equivalent.
- Relevant experience of at least 10 years experience in the same role or equivalent role in the structured companies, in an international context, preferably in Russia, preferably in complex projects for the construction of infrastructure works.
- Fluent knowledge of English; knowledge of Russian language will be an important plus.
Additional specialist skills required:
- International contracting industry.
- Tax law and international labor and preferably Russian.
- Customs and currency regulations.
Если вакансия Вас заинтересовала, то Вы можете отправить нам Ваше резюме.